Saturday, May 7, 2011

This post is just a link to a story hosted on another site, for two reasons:
1) I don’t have permission from the titular ‘Humper Monkey’ to host it here, though if he would like to contact me and tell me otherwise, I’m down for mirroring the story here, by all means.
2) It’s quite long, at least compared to what I usually post here. But entirely worth it, if you want a supposedly true-life, military/Nazi ghost story. I’m sure a few of you will give the ‘not creepy’ bawww that every pasta gets, but this has become something of a classic in the Something Awful ghost story threads and I’ve even seen parts of it copypasta’ed onto /x/ a few times.
So, without further ado, here it is: Humper Monkey’s Ghost Story. Settle in, grab some hot cocoa, and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging scene, make sure to post often and you will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! You got a second follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! and this the link is looking good so far!

    ReplyDelete